9mm UTM Target Shooting Ammunition (50 CARTRIDGES)
***NRA INSTRUCTORS*** PROVIDE YOUR INSTRUCTOR NUMBER AND RECEIVE A $3.00 per Box discount. Overage will be applied to shipping and any remainder will be refunded.
***SHIPPING WILL BE INVOICED SEPARATELY AFTER THE ORDER IS PLACED AND MUST BE PAID BEFORE ITEMS SHIP***
Whether you are an off duty police officer, hunter, competition shooter, gun safety instructor or simply someone who enjoys the shooting sports, the Target shooting Kit will revolutionize and enhance how you practice and target shooting industry. Now you have the freedom to target shoot virtually anywhere you want, when you want, practice and improve your skills and proficiency on your terms, and not use a single round of your live ammunition stock.
The UTM Target Shooting Ammunition (TSA) is the safest, most reliable and accurate alternative to live ammunition – ideal for beginners, recreational and competition shooters without the need to go to the range.
Target Shooting Kit Allows you to:
- Easily convert your pistol
- Simple barrel or slide exchange
- The converted weapon will not fire standard 9mm – mitigating accident, injury and potentially catastrophic incidents
- Safely shoot virtually anywhere – no range needed
- Freedom from live fire restrictions
- Virtually NO weapon fouling, Non-Toxic, Lead Free, Environmentally Friendly!
- Normal weapon function, recoil and realistic & consistent cyclic rates
- Intended for all responsible gun owners, Novice to Professionals
- Train those new to firearms in weapon safety and basics
- Replaces dry fire and enhances live fire practice for professional & recreational shooters
- Improve your skills & proficiency safely with your own weapon: accuracy, trigger & breath control, sight alignment, clearing malfunctions, magazine reloads and more…
With lower velocities and projectile weight, the Civilian Target Ammunition (CTA) is designed for complete safety and reliability, bringing target practice with your weapon to a whole new level – without the need for a range and free from live fire restrictions. The CTA utilizes the same core technology the U.S. Military, Special Forces and Law Enforcement Agencies have been using in their operational weapons during training for nearly a decade.
- Plastic projectile weighs less than 1 gram
Surface Danger Zone (SDZ): 175m (200yds) minimum safe distance
Optimum Effective Range for Training: Approx. 30m/32yds & closer